Color my home pretty

My home has gone from beige based to a very strict color scheme of gray and white. Since the kids I have been longing to inject some color. However from neutrals to color is a scary step. But I have taken the plunge! A pink backsplash in the kitchen. Baby blue in the kid's play area. Petrol in the powder room a.k.a. the downstairs loo. A mint and an ochre yellow cushion for on the couch. A bright and tropical bird of paradise plant in the living. Not big steps, but a start.


The mint cushion (light green cushion on the right) is from Tas-ka. On a side not I love their bird lamp for a kids space.
 This ochre Hay cushion I bought in the Bijenkorf shopping marathon last week after loving it, but not the price for some time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.