Do the polka

Spotted, polka, dotted. I am totally digging these little circular shapes. I usually go for blocks of plain color and am not a pattern person. Polka dots being the exception. They just seem so happy and free, fun and young. How I love them so, for me and my daughter (just got some fun new tights in from H&M for when the heatwave dies down). Check it.



The peg pants are a style I like because A.they work with my figure and B. they showcase heels to perfection. The blouse is super flirty and geeky all at once, totally my thing as I were glasses and am a Syfy nerd. Both via Asos.
Once again an Asos find. This spotted pencil skirt works well to give one, I mean me, a rocking bod and butt. Alas, no longer available in my size.

I  do not wear sneakers that often, but when I do they are converse style and not athletic trainers. I think these canvas ones from Romwe are super cute. Plus they are on sale.





















Tights are a fun and useful cold weather staple in my closet. The first pair are from Gipsy and the second from House of Holland. Available via their own sites, Asos, Topshop, River Island and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.