OMG via..


Logotype

When I saw a couple articles including pics about new brand & other Stories from the H&M group, I was immediately sold. I believe one of the shoe designers was poached from my beloved Acne, which explains my love of among others things the shoe collection. Just the few examples were enough to get me to sign up to be kept in the loop. Resulting in 'pre-opening access' to the web shop which officially opens tomorrow.



 

I adore so much of the stuff. Trendy, but better cut, edgier, crisper and hopefully not of throw-away quality. The shoes are lovely and I can't wait for summer so I can feel more justified in purchasing some of the lovely wedges, sandals and open shoes. The clothes are great, as are the bags but I most adore the accessories and jewellery. My hands are a itching and my fingers are a twitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.