Ovis Lounge chair



I love a  pouf, sofa, singular chair or any other sculptural piece of furniture you can sit on. Just take a look at my space, which I will be sharing as it gets completed. From living to kids room, there is always something functional with form to rest your butt on. I especially adore my Eames rocker and Bertoia diamond side chair and only wish I had more space to display if not sit on these four-legged treasures. 

Especially now I have discovered the Ovis Lounge chair from Ladies and Gentlemen Studio. So simple yet so striking. Modern simplicity at its best and equally beautiful in leather and wool. I’m thinking this is the sitting piece my master bedroom needs. What could make a more perfect chill hangout from which to watch the sun set and gear down than this minimal sling seat? Ahh, feel unwinding commence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.