Burn, smoke & roast

Cooking is a joy of mine. Even more so than the eating and so I enjoy trying new things. Yet here, here comes unmarked terriorty…the barbecue. Somehow in outdoor cooking I tend to stick to the traditional rolls of man + fire and woman = sides. But like any other adventurer, I embark on a quest for new territory. But if I am going to do this, I am going to this my way, which means anything but a ginormous outdoor man grill with everything from a burner for sauce to a rotisserie spit. Maybe later, if I find that outdoor cooking is totally the way to go. But at this early junction, I’m talking a BBQ with the ability to grill food and maybe function as a fire pit while looking like something you want to be looking at even when not in use. In other words, a grill with a designer finish or simply put a non-man grill!
 Here are my top picks from the budget-friendly to the budget breaking..

From top to bottom: 1. Ikea’s Lillön is an adorable long-legged beauty. 2. So hard to find a pure white, not ivory, BBQ. This one from Goldair is simple and stunning. 3. This is the one that started it all for me. A gorgeous matte black or orange barrel beauty from Tulp that is also a fire pit. Dutch Design, baby! 4. Catching up to my list of design faves are the Spanish. Partly due to the amazing Druida BBQ from Mermeladaestudio. Even the grill plate is amazing 5. Aptly named Globe, this is the epitome of top-class grilling. 6. Available in black, as a gas or charcoal barbecue, this RVS beauty also from Eva Solo is too good to pass up. Plus with the flat lid it doubles up as a stylish table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.