Bunnies, vampires & pirates

I don’t get many catalogues on my doormat but one that falls quite regularly is from H&M. I usually do a quick glance because online and app shopping is just so much easier and then plop it on the recycling pile. However I just had to share this idea from the kids and baby home section because I think the styling is fabulous. Ingenious in it’s creativity and cheapness. A sheet of ply, a bit of paint and you have a fun and cool headboard. 

And it’s with sheer force of will that I didn’t order the cool vampire, pirate and bunny themed accessories because I am totally digging these themes for my kids. They fit my kids to a T; Mika loves pirates & Zoe Isobel being a true girly girl loves pink, bunnies and cuteness.  Actually Zoe Isobel saw me checking it out on my phone and is waiting for a bunny basket as we speak, so I think I might be making a purchase very soon. And for that reason here are my favourites; 

  • Storage baskets because I'm a sucker for felt. Literally in every room of my home.
  • Bedding so cute it makes me want to get Mika a big kids bed asap. Two is old enough, right?
  • Some adorable wall storage for all the little hair bows and bracelets of a little Sofia princess. 
  • And the cutest cape ever because Zoe Isobel is still snuggled in a blanket in the middle of summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.