Winter warmth highstreet style

They say recognising you have a problem is the first step. Recognising yet not wanting to do anything about it is taking a step but a step backwards. I fall squarely in that category with a bursting wardrobe and even more bursting  wish list. On my wish list for winter warmth are..
Basically all the coats from Topshop Unique AW14My top coat is sadly now sold out; a blanket coat because even I sometimes just want to snuggle in clothes so large I get lost. But most surprising on the list are not one but two puffer jackets. Man I hate these things and won’t even let my kids be caught in them but make it in grey/green velvet or cropped and lined with sheepskin and suddenly I’m a convert.






I have been craving a fur jacket for a couple of seasons now but can't seem to take the plunge. Despite every store seeming to have them. I like the ones form the H&M Studio AW14 collection as well as the great selection from Unreal Fur but I still fear looking like Big bird (no offence to Big bird). So I'm thinking this sleeveless vest from Zara is a good place to start.


A Mongolian fur scarf for an easy and warm upgrade of any existing coat. I would wear this with a midi skirt, leather jacket and full length boots which can now come back out and play after a season in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.