Winter warmth

It’s about that time. Time when I start looking for my warm woolly socks, turn down the airco and start thinking of apple crumble. I'm talking autumn. To combat the minor depression I suffer when there is less sun and the flip flops have to go, I need a boost of a different kind of warmth. Warmth from a more subdued palette, soft throws, candlelight and baked goodies still warm from the oven. 

The homebaking I can do but then I still need the cuddly throw to wrap myself up in to eat my crumble while watching too much telly. As well as some candles to light my way. Shortly put the accessories to take my space from summer light and airy to winter warm and soft. I am big into copper, rose gold and brass and in a dramatic mood with moody darker colours and modern takes on baroque prints and patterns. But then affordably because autumn means Saint Nick and Christmas expenses are soon to follow. Here are my picks for winter warmth.. on the cheap.













The stacked concrete candle holder, geometric perforated tea light holder and cubed rose gold candle holder are from the the 101 Leenbakker collection.  The scented candle in 'black vanilla' is from Zara HomeThe plaid, wooden tea light holders and cushions are from H&M home. The carpet and wire basket is from a Dutch hardware store, but the one I want is the copper version. And and old favourite; the Tallow candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.