Schedule

It's one of those weeks where I'm uninspired in the posting department. I have a few things I'm working on but are not quite ready. Racking my brain and looking at my drafts and ideas list and still nothing. In the end I just went with my gut. I figure that puppy usually gets it right;

  • The last of the spots (but not the updates) is in the suite. Where else?
  • A bit of bling, disco style, because my favourite piece of tech deserves to shine.
  • My adorable, super hip and totally cool son's birthday is this month and so it dress-up time.
  • Another Arnhem score combined with my DDW scores. Ready, set and now just the desk..
  • Not so much weekend thoughts but a lighter look at the chica behind the laptop.


The pictures are of Sunday bake time with my girl. She insisted on posing with her work and of course proud mama was happy to oblige. What a natural, in baking and posing. We made eggnog (cheat) cookies with an extra sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar..yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.