But first a selfie

In celebration of feeling good I decided to do a post I might take down in a flash as a light sheen of sweat is gathering on my brow at this very moment (and the reason the pics are a whopping 6% in size). Pictures of me, or better put of my outfits. I love getting dressed in the morning except for the actual being awake. My outfit speaks for me before I enter the room. I might be a shrinking violet in voice and so I need that non-verbal communication. 
The pictures are early, early morning before the sun is up and taken with my phone, so forgive the gritty. A ritual for me every morning because I trust the photographic evidence more than the mirror. The picture I look at later because mornings are manic with two kids, of which one is too little to dress himself, and being far from a morning person. I can then decide if it’s a keeper or needs adjusting, for that day or a next time. But enough talk, this is what I wore in random February pics, because even the winter barely factors in.



1: Degrade sweater by studioRUIG, jeans by Samsoe & Samsoe and shoes by Alexander Wang.
2: Zipped top by Karen Millen, skirt by Aaiko and trainers from Zara.
3: Sweater old, jeans Acne and Hello Kitty Vans.
4: Zipped top by Ann-Sofie Back, skirt from Other Stories, Jacket by Iro, shoes Sam Edelman and bag Alexander Wang.
5: What was I thinking, it's too cold look, top with side slits and jeans from Zara, ballerinas from Steve Madden, vest from Comptoir des Cottoniers and bag by Alexander Wang.
6: Top way old, skirt HM, shoes Margiela for H&M.
7: Bamboo shirt, Mango leather trousers and Zara trainers.
8: Cashmere beanie from Cos, gigantic snood from studioRuig, sweater and jeans from Acne, bag by Alexander Wang and studded converse by Unickz.
9: Sweater from look 3, Zara jacquard trousers and Margiela for H&M shoes.

Looking at the pics February was all about the comfort, with for me a low heel ratio and few skirts, with no dresses. Humh, we'll see if it sticks in March. BTW the poster is from SB Studio. I adore their tongue-in-cheek and just could not resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.