Park & Chaste; bedroom vignette



This spot was originally occupied by my runners and subsequently by some art and a Hay J77 chair with one of my growing Wang bag collection but since my son’s third birthday the chair is now his dinner tushee spot. Leaving me a blank spot to start over and while my inspiration was an art collection, this is where we ended up.
 I’m still in love with the simplicity of the Ikea PS 2014 bench and the kiss me right here print. And so I combined them both, with another long time love; orchids. In my master alone the total is four and counting. Up off the floor are my pre-birthday purchases; Andie ankle boots and Chastity mini bag from Alexander Wang. Turning 32 means at least 2 to 3 amazing gifts, right? 
A bit odd to place a pair of Zara trainers on a new pair of Wangs but I felt the black needed a bit of fun. Finishing off the spot are a simple rounded vase that weighs a ton and actually cracked the tray on the dining table it was first sitting on and concrete gems. Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend and concrete a minimalist’s.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.