A summer dress-ing

designedlifeblog.blogspot.com summer dresses

The weather may be a bit unpredictable but my mind is firmly planted on dresses. Flirty summery dresses.

While I envy the idea of a defined look that is easily recognisable as your specified look, I am drawn to different shapes and silhouettes. From the fitted to the loose. From knits to satins. But looking at a few of my favourites, I still have a few key attractions. Deep cuts, back decollete and details are my favourite. And mostly pretty subdued colours..I struggled between the black and pink version of the V-neck short dress. I figured a little colour is a good thing. The difficulty was narrowing the dress choices down;

Waisted v-neck dress from &Other Stories. Layered back dress from Cos. Dorota see-through rib knit form Carin Wester. Farrar jersey twist back from London Finery. Aquamarine geometric dress from Mango. Sea green knotted back v-neck from Zara. Contoured rib knit with deep cuts from H&M. Draped maxi from Zara. Burnt orange front-knot knit from Zara was been on the list for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.