Christmas; the black and white list


Oh yeah, I can now kick it into high gear. The biggest, tallest tree I can find will be moving in the same afternoon as Sint Nick, so I can decorate like mad with my girl, who seems also infected by the bug called 'OTT at Christmas'.

My laundry room is stuffed to the gills with decorations, plant pots have been unceremoniously emptied for our own forest of mini pine trees, under the bed is host to kids gifts in differing states of wrapping and the postman is once again making daily trip to my door. Needless to say, we kind of went overboard..and for that reason the colour palette is minimal. Going perfectly with that minimal palette are these items on my wish list.

Downloadable print from Cocorrina captures exactly my Holiday feeling. The kids and us are plump, happy and a bit spoilt..if we can stay more nice than naughty. Hands down the best stockings on the scene are from Studio NL (check out the grid version as well). The everyday just got upsized and upscaled in my desk accessory crush. Oversized paperclip by Carl Auböck. The perfect way to end the day is a latte and this warm wintry candle from Eastwick..okay and maybe churros with salted caramel and telly..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.