Valentines lookbook; reds, pinks and golds

Designedlifeblog.blogspot.com Valentines lookbook

Staying in is our going out. Don't get me wrong I love getting dressed up and being my guy's arm candy but going out on Valentines just feels like too much. But that doesn't stop me from doing a little daydreaming..of this outfit, a surprise weekend getaway, a romantic dinner for two and a stay somewhere oozing sexy sophistication like the Fairmont in San Fran.

My guy is 100% red-blooded male. That means red is the colour of choice, the fit of choice is fitted to a T and the stiletto fetish is a match only comparable to my own. Except for the red, which is not my first colour choice ever, I'd totally sign up for this look, especially with the softer, more romantic touches in the accessories.

Dress by Victoria Beckham, shoes by Jimmy Choo, long-desired clutch by Meli Melo, stone ring, bar cuff and cupid's arrow bangle from & Other Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment..

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.